Wednesday, May 28, 2008

relaxing anticipation

Satisfaction.
Can somebody explain this word?
……
…..
At least I don’t think so.
It’s an experience.
Like orgasm.

Before few hours I was sitting in City Pride theaters.
Attending ICE Short film festival.
Watching short film done by me n my friends.
‘Kya Aam Admi Surakshit Hai?’











I was bit nervous in the starting; it was film’s first public appearance.
I wasn’t actually holding my breath or something like that…
But still I could feel my heartbeat.
Film started.
N my ears were catching each n every detail in the auditorium.
Laughter. Applauses. Claps. Sighs.

And you reach to a level high, your body loosens, you are sitting in a slanting posture in chair, your eyes are half open, there is a smile on face, n there is no energy remaining.

It was so good that now I want to have more of it.
You know, it’s like being addict to drugs.
You want next dose before first kick is over.

So, now even if first euphoria is fresh,
I need to start preparing for next dose.

2 comments:

Deepti said...

Hey Pashya,
First Congrats on the spectacular movie and its success ... when I sat by your ans Swap's side for the screening, I could see u people smiling at the people's response... it was exactly what you had anticipated and more. When The screening ended , I couldnt stop smiling and clapping myself, your whole team had done such an amazing job. The topic and the presentationw as hard hitting and the whole effort was so sincere.
Great work .. and hope this is the stepping stone for more Glory...

Swati Bytes said...

i cannot imagine you being relaxed..if someone can take a peek behind all that hair that cloud your eyes..gosh i can hear the gears falling in place and the mind machine is already moving on..hey ! wait for me , I am coming too..